Friday, March 1, 2013

Quick Announcement!

Hellohellohello!

Quick Announcement, guys!

1. I am making a new blog now for the purpose of doing my assignments in Introduction to Political Science class since my lecturer told my class so. It's on achairuni.blogspot.com and the content of that blog is about my thoughts on politics. Yes, it is a heavy subject hahahahaha. Anyway, feel free to check it sometimes! And don't worry, I am still updating on this blog too :D

2. I have been thinking about this several times ago and it bothered me again lately. Should I make this blog into K-Pop blog? Because I think that I have been writing only about K-Pop lately and too bad, neglecting my movie reviews (well, it is actually because I rarely watched movies again) :"""( What do you guys think?

3. Lastly, I also thinking about making a continuous post every week about what happened in the movie and K-Pop world for the past one week. I am going to update about this every weekend. How do you think about that? Well, the only problem is that I am afraid I won't be able to update every week because of my tasks, moods, and other things. But, I think this is worth try, right?

Okay, that is all I want to say on today's post. I really appreciate your suggestions on these plans :D

Thank You :)
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment