Friday, March 9, 2012

[FAVORITES] TOP 5 FAVORITES BIG BANG'S MUSIC VIDEO


Well, it's been a while since I wrote on this blog....
I'm so sorry for abandoning this blog too long because I'm busy with college stuffs. Beside that, I also a lazy and moody person which makes me rarely updating hehe.

Today, what I'm going to write is little bit different than my previous posts. I'm going to write a list about my favorites! Hahahahahahaha I'm so excited for this! Okay, since I have been addicted to all these Korean stuffs lately, I still going to write about that hehe hope you don't get bored :D

I'm going to write about one of the most famous Korean boyband which is Big Bang. Big Bang consists of five boys which are G-Dragon (leader), Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung, and Seungri. They debuted in 2006, but their popularity started to rising on 2007 with their hit single, "Lies". Then, Big Bang popularity began to rise until last year, they won Best Worldwide Act on MTV Europe Music Awards 2011.
Despite all of their achievements, Big Bang have to face several problems in 2011 which are G-Dragon's marijuana scandal and car accident that involved Daesung. At that time, many people predicted that Big Bang will disband just like what happened to other Korean boybands that disband on the fifth year of their career. But, fortunately, it turned out wrong. Big Bang still going strong and on February 29th 2012, they released their new album called Alive.

Now, to celebrate the new album launching, I will write My Top 5 Favorites Big Bang's Music Video................



Almost got into the list : Last Farewell, Blue, Lies


 
5.  Tell Me Goodbye (2010)


 This is one of Big Bang's Japanese song and it also become the soundtrack for Korean drama which has been re-released in Japan called Iris. What I love about this MV is how they capture the classical atmosphere through the setting and wardrobes. I'm not really sure about the story, but it seems like they love a woman and the woman is being shot to dead I guess. Anyway, I love the piano intro and T.O.P English rap in this song! Beside that, this song also made me like G-Dragon hehehe he looked really hot when he drunk on this MV.


4. LOVE SONG (2011)

According to allkpop.com, the budget for this MV is almost $200.000 USD which is very expensive. This MV is actually very simple, Big Bang members only walk and sing. But, that was the thing that made me love it! Moreover, how the director shoot this MV only in one cut and in black and white color which was a difficult thing to do also amazed me. About the song itself, I really like the lyrics and T.O.P rap part at the beginning of the song. 


3. Bad Boy (2012)

This is Big Bang latest single from their new album, "Alive" which is also my favorite song from the album. Actually, this MV is beyond my expectation because I did not expect that they will come up with the beautiful cinematography. The concept was really good and it matched with the song. Well, basically I love everything about this MV except G-Dragon's hair hahaha but, seriously I feel like going to cut his hair! Beside that, the song itself was also helping the MV because the song is already brilliant! Thumbs up for G-Dragon because he just made one of the sweetest song lyrics in the music industry! I'm not going to be over dramatic, but seriously, you will smile when you know the song meaning :)


2. HARU HARU (2008)
 
When you talk about Korean music videos that has the best storyline, Haru Haru still become a winner to me. This MV has a big potential to make the viewers cry because of the story. Basically, the story is about two boys fight for one girl, but it is not as simple as that. There is twist at the end of the story which you have to watch it for yourself hehe.
Beside that, G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Park Min Young's, who played as the girl, acting are just really good especially G-Dragon. I feel like crying too when I saw him cry at the end of the MV and of course, the part when he argued with T.O.P will always be remembered even though when you know the lyrics meaning at that part, you will think that they were in love hehehe.


1. Sunset Glow (2008)


Sunset Glow is an old song which performed by Lee Moon Sae and in 2008, Big Bang recycled this song with their style. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG AND THIS MV! Every time I hear this song, I will smile unconsciously and it also happened when I saw the MV. Both of them just made positive vibes to someone who listen to it and saw it. Beside that, you can see the softer, cheerful, and fun side from Big Bang which is very different from all of their songs. The concept for the MV itself was very simple, Big Bang took everyone to watch sunset. But, because of this simple MV, you can capture many moments which is very adorable. Until now, Sunset Glow will always be my favorite song and I think it cannot be replaced :)


Well, that was my top 5 favorites Big Bang's music video. I hope you guys enjoy it and I am looking forward to know what is your top 5 favorites Big Bang's music video! Remember, this only my personal opinions, so feel free to share your thoughts :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment