Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!!

Hi, all :)
Welcome to my blog!!! Well, this is my first posting in this blog. The reason why I make this blog is because my lecturer ask the whole students to have a blog and write it everyday, so here it is......

Actually, I am not a person who can express my feeling easily in blog or Twitter or Facebook and other social medias. So, if you expect to know my feeling through this, well I guess you are not going to get it hehe.

What I am going to write is some movies, songs, albums reviews because I like to giving my opinions about this kind of stuff. Maybe I will also write an articles in this blog.

Guess, I am talking to much hehe. So, I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog and once again, WELCOMEEEEE :D

PS : Sorry for my bad English, I am still learning though ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment